Well, it’s official, I’ve bought my first Christmas gift! That means it’s finally time to start the gift guides!!! I love putting these guides together, especially for her, it’s always so much fun! I love to give gifts, but I am TERRIBLE about keeping those gifts a secret after they’ve been bought. My family exchanges names every year and as soon as I buy the gift I’m giving, I’ll let everyone in my family know what I bought minus the person who’s getting it (and that even pains me to keep to myself)! It’s a problem, never tell me what you’ve bought someone because that someone may end up accidentally knowing! Haha! Daarik and I end up exchanging gifts at Thanksgiving pretty much (we’re working on it). I just get so excited to see his face when I feel like I’ve done such a good job buying his presents! Anyway, on to the goods!
1. Mug– tea and coffee drinkers are always in need of a new mug… I know because I’m guilty!
2. Faux Fur Pompom -comes in 4 colors, only $15 and is perfect for a secret Santa gift exchange.
4. ‘Mrs’ Necklace– for any married girl who loves her dainty accessories (or any girl who loves Kate Spade).
6. Scarf– comes in 4 different colors, under $20, from Nordstrom, plus free shipping/returns.
7. Candle– great for an office party gift.
8. Perfume– this particular fragrance is my absolute favorite, I personally ask for it for Christmas… (mom, haha). It has the most amazing scent and it’s not too overpowering but stays with you!
I hope this guide helps you all when making those purchases and hopefully it helps you buy for the girl who either has everything or is impossible to buy for!!